1000 FOLLOWERS GIVEAWAY
YES THATS RIGHT
I’ve always been saying how when I reach 1000 followers I was going to do a giveaway, so yea here it goes.
1. Only reblogs count, you may reblog as many times as you’d like
2. NO LIKES
3. Must be following me
4. NO giveaway blogs
5. Be sure your ask box is open so I can contact you if you win to find out shipping details, obviously the shipping will be paid by me so its all free.
6. If you don’t reply to me after 2 days of me telling you you’ve won, I will pick a different winner.
WHAT THE WINNERS WILL GET:
I will pick three winners with a random generator. The first will get a choice of two items, the second a choice of one from the remaining two, and the third will get what is left.
1. Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band CD (New)
2. The Beatles book of their history (slightly used, but really I just barley flipped through it it’s basically new).
3. Hot Topic Beatles shirt, size small (but in my opinion it’s pretty big dont be fooled by the size I think it’s a mens shirt to be honest. I tried to take the picture of it next to a CD so you could tell the size idk) (New with tags still on it)
4. Beatles ‘65 vinyl record album (New and in plastic).
THIS GIVEAWAY WILL END ON JUNE 1ST!!!
Jack Dawson… Penniless artist who wins a ticket onto Titanic in 1912, attends a first class dinner, develops a taste for the finer things in life, pockets the Heart of the Ocean, survives the sinking, pawns the diamond, spends the following ten years building his wealth and in 1922 moves to West Egg as Jay Gatsby… Millionaire with a shady past and fear of swimming pools.
Indiana Jones - Raiders of the Lost Ark
Nerdfighter Benedict? Or just failed Vulcan?
As far as I can tell, there are eight possibilities here. (I’ve spent a fair bit of time thinking about this.)
1. Benedict Cumberbatch is a hardcore nerdfighter and when Martin Freeman threw up a gang sign, Cumberbatch was like, “I have one of those.”
2. Cumberbatch, who obviously has a relationship with Star Trek, just naturally changed the Vulcan sign (pulling in the thumbs, turning the palms inward, crossing the arms) in precisely the same way that I happened to change the Vulcan sign when I first made the nerdfighter sign in the halcyon days of 2007.
3. One of the interns on set who has gained the trust of Benedict Cumberbatch was like, “If you do your hands like this, the Internet will get really excited.” And so he did.
4. BBC, in their infinite wisdom, staged the entire photo and Cumberbatch was taught the nerdfighter sign (I MEAN LOOK AT THE PERFECTION OF HIS NERDFIGHTER SIGN! He seems so comfortable and confident in it, almost as if it is muscle memory, almost as if he has flashed it to his laptop screen on hundreds of occasions in the past, but I digress) and this photograph was staged to get people psyched for Sherlock, although what tiny segment of nerdfighteria is not already psyched for Sherlock? Also, if this is the case, who is Martin Freeman trying to advertise to? Residents of the West Side?
5. Benedict Cumberbatch has a relative or a friend who is a nerdfighter and so he is passingly familiar with nerdfighteria and liked what he has seen and wanted to make us all very happy.
6. The nerdfighter sign also happens to be the hand sign of some obscure English gang with which I am unfamiliar called like The East London Wanderers or The Slightly Intimidating Liverpudlians or whatever.
7. Nerdfighteria actually figures in the plot of the new season of Sherlock. Perhaps a nerdfighter has been (wrongly no doubt!) accused of a murder.
8. Benedict Cumberbatch was playing some kind of British version of Rock Paper Scissors against two invisible opponents, and he went double scissors (as any smart person would).